How Furniture Stores in North Lakes Can Help You Sleep Better
A good mattress will ensure you're comfortable in bed, keep you cool and well-supported, and will help you have a good night's sleep. A poor mattress, on the other hand, will prevent you from having a restful night's sleep, so your batteries won't be recharged next day.
If your current mattress is old, sagging and uncomfortable, replace it with one that will give you the best night's sleep. Visit our furniture store in North Lakes to see how we can resolve your problem.
Factors to Consider when Buying Mattresses and Beds in North Lakes
Before buying a new mattress in North Lakes, there are things you need to consider:
- How firm you want the mattress to be, which can be anything from soft to very firm. Choosing the wrong one may mean you won't sleep very well and can develop back problems. Your choice may come down to personal preference, your sleeping position and what you feel you need. Heavier people are generally better with a firmer mattress for greater support. You can test the firmness by pressing or laying on a mattress; you'll generally sink into a soft mattress and lay on top of a firm one.
- The type of mattress, which may be pocket spring, memory foam or a hybrid that's a cross between the two. You can also get latex mattresses that are good if you have allergies and orthopaedic versions for a bad back.
- Your budget, although ideally you don't want to buy a mattress just because it's cheap. We have mattresses with a wide range of prices and also offer zero percent finance to help you buy the one you want.
- The size of mattress, which needs to fit an existing bed frame or to fit you if you're buying a new one. Mattresses are also available with different depths that determine how high you sleep.
- Your individual needs, which depend on your sleeping position (front, back or side), your body type and weight and specific requirements (a cooling gel mattress, for example, if you're a hot sleeper).
- If you need special features, such as a mattress that prevents you rolling together or hypoallergenic features.
Caring for Your Mattress
Like our dining chairs, all our mattresses are very durable and will last for a long time with proper care. This usually just means regular cleaning to prevent dirt build-up and turning the mattress frequently to ensure even wear. You may also want to invest in a mattress protector to keep the mattress free of stains.
With a little thought and time, your mattress will give you a good night's sleep for several years. However, even the best mattress will require replacing periodically and you should know when that is because it will start to sag and give less support. At that time, we'll be here to help you get the next mattress to restore your regular and refreshing sleeping pattern. In the meantime, you could always sleep on one of our large modular lounges.
Here at Johnny's Furniture, we want you to be happy with your purchase and, in terms of a mattress, that means you'll get the best possible sleep and will awaken without aches and pains. We have a broad range of mattresses of different styles and sizes, and with varying levels of firmness and features.
If you're not sure what is best, we're here to help you choose. Depending on your size, preferences and any particular requirements, we can help you choose the mattress that's perfect for you. Then you'll be assured of a comfortable and refreshing night's sleep.