A Luxury Range of Armchairs in Melbourne at Competitive Pricing
Are you looking for your next arm chair in Melbourne?
You've come to the right place. Johnny's Furniture is proud to sell luxury furniture at prices at competitive, affordable prices. We keep overheads low, passing the savings to our customers.
We offer a range of stylish armchairs in various colours and models. Please browse our selection below and get in touch if you have any questions about our products.
Some of our armchairs come in neutral shades, such as our Victoria collection, which is in a tasteful oatmeal colour. We also offer classics such as our Mayfair chair: a stylish piece in a rich shade of brown leather. For ultimate comfort, some of our armchairs recline. Whatever you're looking for, we've got you covered.
Why not check out our accessories, such as our ottomans or rugs? There are so many combinations that can give your home an aesthetic flair. For example, the flat, white surface of our Casper table sets off the cream tones of our Victoria Wing chair immaculately.
Let us know how you've taken your home decor to the next level on our social media - links at the bottom of the website!
Comfortable & Modern Armchairs in Melbourne.
Here are the top three reasons why customers love buying from us:
- We offer a generous refund policy. Try any of our Arm Chairs, 2 seaters sofas in Melbourne or 3 seater sofas in Melbourne for 30 days; if you're not in love with your armchair by the end of the period, you can return it for a full refund.
- Buy from us online and in-store. If you'd like to explore our selection of furniture in person, why not drop into one of our stores? We've got four stores around Melbourne, in our Derrimut, South Morang, Kilsyth and Narre Warren. Accordingly, we offer collection and delivery options to suit your needs.
- Flexible financing options. If you're not interested in paying for one of our armchairs upfront, we offer various financing options, securing your armchair in Melbourne with a plan that works for you.
Discover Our Range of Armchairs in Melbourne In-store
Here are some of our top tips for maintaining your armchair. If properly maintained, your armchair can last for decades - did someone say family heirloom?
- Dust and vacuum your armchair regularly to prevent dirt and dust buildup. Use a soft brush attachment to remove debris from crevices and seams gently.
- Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight can cause fading and deterioration of the fabric. Position the armchair away from windows or use curtains or blinds to block the sun's rays if possible.
- Placing decorative pillows or throws on the armchair can help protect the upholstery from daily wear and tear.
- Periodically check for loose screws, bolts, or other parts. Tighten them as needed to ensure the structural integrity of the armchair.
- Before using any cleaning product, test it on a small, inconspicuous area of the armchair to ensure it doesn't cause discolouration or damage to the fabric.
As furniture experts, we're here to answer any questions you may have, so get in touch if you need help with anything to do with furniture.